Sunday, May 29, 2016

Proving Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut is a sissy faggot with noticeably large breasts

Jeffrey Rossman`s real breasts

I am Jeffrey Rossman, a sissy faggot, from Connecticut, being asked to show how large my breasts really are. I have used female hormones and progesterone cream on my chest at night for a long time. I have always had fatty tissue on my chest but the use of female hormones has now added shape and texture to the extent I can wear a bra without using inserts and I do have a noticeable cleavage. My nipples are also sensitive and I find myself enjoying it when a man touches them. My breasts sometimes cause me embarrassment because they are noticeable. If I am dressed as a boy, I get looks from people even if I`m wearing something bulky because I can`t escape the fact I have boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment