Thursday, January 25, 2018

JEFFREY ROSSMAN FROM CONNECTICUT OUTING HIMSELF AS A SISSY FAGGOT SHOWING HIMSELF AS HE REALLY LOOKS AND AS HE APPEARS IN FULL MAKEUP, SKIRT AND HEELS

THIS IS JEFFREY ROSSMAN, CONFESSING HE IS A SISSY FAGGOT FROM CONNECTICUT, SEEN AS HE REALLY LOOKS WITHOUT MAKEUP OR WIG TO MAKE EXPOSURE EASIER FOR THOSE WHO MAY KNOW HIM BUT NEVER KNEW HE SHAVES HIS LEGS, DRESSES AS A GIRL AND LOVES BOYS AND AS HE LOOKS IN FULL MAKEUP, WIG, SKIRT AND HEELS TO GET BOYS EXCITED


Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut, known online and who can be googled as sissyleah43 or as sissyleahrossman, is admitting to all who may see this picture that he is a sissy faggot who loves shaving his legs, wearing makeup, lipstick, mascara, perfume, etc and who loves nail polish. Jeffrey is particularly fond of men who are well endowed. People who know Jeffrey in the real world have no idea he is a sissy or that he loves men, much less that he enjoys shopping for skirts, panties, bras, pantyhose, high heels, etc and looking at the reactions of the salesladies as they ring up his purchases. Being with a naked man and stroking or sucking his penis, watching it get harder and harder, as he strokes and sucks it becomes very exciting to Jeffrey, and all the more so just before the man is ready to shoot his load into Jeffrey`s mouth.

             

I am very nervous and afraid my friends, family and colleagues finding out I am a queer and a faggot who loves boys. But, I know I need to be exposed so I can face the consequences of family, friends, and colleagues finding out what I really am.
I admit there is something I love about boys and when I am with a boy who gets undressed in front of me, it excites me no end knowing he will want me to kiss him and then suck his penis or he will want to mount and ride me so he can cum inside me. The only thing that really scares me is people I know finding out what I really am but I also know it will just be a matter of time before I am found out and then I will have to live with the fact people who know me will find out I really do prefer boys and that I am a sissy faggot.     


  


No comments:

Post a Comment