Wednesday, May 31, 2023

3 New Illustations of Jeffrey Rossman, a sissy faggot outed and named, from Connecticut



I am Jeffrey Rossman and I live in southwestern Connecticut and I want everyone to see and know me as I really am, a boy loving homosexual sissy faggot queer. These 3 artistic renditions of me show me for the sissy faggot I really am. In the top picture, I am wearing negligee, lipstick, eye shadow, eye pencil and mascara along with a string of pearls around my neck. The middle picture shows me as I really look wearing just a little lipstick, false eyelashes and eye shadow and the bottom pic shows me as I look so that I can fear being more easily recognized by people who may know me in the real world but who never I shave my legs, dress as a girl and enjoy looking at and being with handsome and well endowed boys. Oh, the idea of seeing a man`s naked penis hard and erect makes my throat go dry.  Do I look feminine enough to get boys interested in me, do you think?

 

1 comment: