Thursday, March 7, 2024

Jeffrey Rossman from Fairfield county, Connecticut photographed to prove he is a cocksucking sissy faggot




I was asked by a friend to take pictures of Jeffrey Rossman, who I understand is a sissy from Fairfield county in Connecticut who wanted to be photographed wearing a skirt, bra, panties, pantyhose and heels. I agreed to do so but I told him he would have to suck my penis and make me cum in his mouth as payment. After thinking about it, he agreed to do so. He got changed into his skirt and put on makeup, etc and he looked pretty decent as a sissy. He was nervous about being seen this way but I told him to relax. He didn`t know the friend and I had plans to expose and name him publicly so everyone, even family and friends, would find out about him. I even took a pic of him sucking my cock so I would have proof Jeffrey sucks cocks and then even photographed him full face and made sure his name was posted so there could be no doubt who he really is. And then to make certain he would never be able to run or hide, I found out he has links and added his email address so people could contact him…..LOL! What a faggot he is!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment