Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jeffrey Rossman is a crossdressing sissy from Connecticut who likes to be with men

Please post and reblog my picture so everyone will learn the truth about me

I have always enjoyed feeling more like a girl. I have always enjoyed having smooth and soft legs. I`ve even been able to develop noticeable breasts that can easily fill a bra. People online tell me how very pretty I look and some guys have even told me looking at my picture here and seeing me spread my legs under my skirt that they get hard. I feel comfortable wearing panties, pantyhose, skirts, bras, and high heels. But now, in no uncertain terms, I have been told that my pictures have to have my real name added to increase my fear of exposure. I have been working hard to expose my feminine side and I am posted on numerous sites and I`m sure the time will come when I am recognized. I have seen my ID when googled and I never knew just how extensively my pics are posted for people to see.The thing I fear most is being recognized. And yet, the need to expose myself like this is, at times, overwhelming. No one knows that not only do I like guys but that I have actually pleased guys I have met online, french kissing them and sucking their penises and making them cum on my face or even in my mouth. I have simply no idea how I will respond if people I know learn I shave my legs, wear panties and pantyhose, that I have bras, skirts, blouses, heels, etc and that I like the attention I get from guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment