Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut publicly exposed as a sissy who enjoys men





I have always felt more comfortable as a sissy girl,or more appropriately, as a woman.Here in my pictures you can see me in a blue leotard with my real name admitting how I like to shave my legs and be as feminine as possible and how, occassionally, I love looking like a little girl in a sissy dress as well as appearing as a woman in a short skirt and high heels. How it started, I really have no solid idea. It`s just that I love to shave my legs or use Nair to get rid of my body hair, and then push my little genitals up inside me and keep them secured, after which I put on bikini panties, a bra (I have enlarged breasts with a lot of fatty tissue which gives them shape now), and then follow that with pantyhose, a skirt, blouse and heels. And then a touch of makeup and a styled wig. After which I can look and feel every inch a very desireable woman (if I go by the number of guys who email me or IM me!). On occasion, I`ll go out shopping wearing women`s jeans. And I am sure people see I have a noticeable feminine V shape to my pants when I am walking. I get a little uncomfortable being in public wearing my bra so I`ll usually wear a bulky sweater if it`s cool out. But still, I have this need to be exposed publicly as a sissy. I am very active as a sissy on various chat groups but I`m still very nervous about being possibly being recognized by people who know me but have no idea I really feel more like a woman and that I enjoy the attentions I get from men. But, still when guys write me and they tell me my pictures excite them, it makes me feel so feminine and so desireable. Posting pictures of me as a sissy is exciting because people could think is that who I think it is? But now, I have added my real name so that all doubt will be removed as well as to heighten my fear of being recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment