Friday, August 15, 2014

Sissy Jeffrey Rossman admits he is a sissy and that he loves letting men know they are men

 I admit I love dressing as a girl.  No one in the real world who knows me is aware of my little secret. Keeping my legs shaved and wearing panties, pantyhose, bras, sweaters, skirts and heels and wearing makeup makes me feel oh, so feminine.  I remember the first time I was with a man. I agreed to meet him after a long time doing online chats. I wanted to convince myself I really did have feelings for men. To make a long story short, I met him and I found kissing a man was very exciting, particularly when he was naked and I stroked his hard penis and he had me take him in my mouthHe kept his hands on the back of my head and when he came, it was the first time I had ever tasted cum and he said he loved what I did for him.  Now, I know what men are like and this only makes me feel ever more a sissy and knowing what I can to make him happy and hard is all I, as a sissy, can ask for. Now, if people reblog my picture, people all over will see me and I admit I am afraid of people I know recognizing me and seeing me with my real name, Jeffrey Rossman, posted but I can`t deny the thrill I have being a girl and being with a man.  And, after all, isn`t that what a sissy does? A sissy enjoys herself for what she is and, more importantly, for what she does for men. Feel free to spread my picture all over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment