Saturday, July 26, 2014

sissyleah43 is Jeffrey Rossman, a Connecticut sissy

 

My online name is sissyleah43, although my real name is Jeffrey Rossman.  And I live in Connecticut.  People who know me have always 

seen me as a man because I kept my real secret from everyone who has ever known me in the real world. Now I am admitting my secret. I shave my legs, wear panties, pantyhose, skirts, and high heels. I even have developed my breasts to the extent I can wear a bra without inserts. I no longer have pubic hair and I admitting I am a sissy, that I like being and feeling feminine and I am attracted to men.  I am very nervous revealing my secret. Posting my real name and telling people about myself is certainly not going to help matters any particularly if this picture should be reblogged or reposted across the internet. But I can`t deny the truth of the situation. I love taking perfumed bubble baths, shaving my legs, and putting polish on my nails.  I enjoy feeling feminine and all the more so when I am with a man. I can`t begin to describe how excited I become when I start to feel a man`s hardness pressing against me or when his hands begin to caress my breasts ( My nipples certainly respond!) I love reading women`s magazines and I very much enjoy chatting with men and learning they get excited and hard looking at my pictures. Suffice it to say, I love looking at naked men and all the more so when I am with a man in real life and I can feel him getting hard and excited before he takes his pants off and he shows me just how much a man he really is.  That, in turn, makes me feel all the more the sissy he deserves.

.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment