Monday, July 21, 2014

Sissy Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut exposed in baby doll lingerie and high heels

Please expose me all over the internet where I can`t delete this picture

I admit I am a sissy and that my real name is Jeffrey Rossman and people who know me have no idea how much I want to be feminine. I shave my legs, no longer have any pubic hair, I wear panties, bras, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, lingerie, skirts and high heels.  I like being with men and seeing a man naked excites me no end.  At home, I will take perfumed bubble baths, do my nails, and make certain my legs and body are smooth and soft. I have felt more like a woman over the years, and when I shave my legs, and wear feminine things, it reinforces my femininity and makes me yearn to be in a man`s arms and letting him know just how much a man he really is and for him to know how much a sissy queer I am and want to be.  Feel free to reblog or post this picture all over the internet so people will know I am hardly the man they think I am but, at heart, all the woman a man wants me to be. I admit I am very nervous because no one who knows me is aware I am really a sissy and that I have been intimate with men.  I have been told to add my real name, Jeffrey Rossman, so that people looking at my picture will have no doubt who it is and that I will  have to face the humiliation by people who know me but never knew the secret I`ve always kept to myself. Until now. I fear how I will respond if or when I am recognized by someone I know and then he or she tells others about me....

1 comment: