Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sissy Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut exposed and admitting he wants to be a faggot bride

Please reblog my picture so people who know me will learn the truth about me

I am really Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut and I admit I am a sissy faggot who loves men and dreams of someday becoming a bride. I am modeling a wedding gown I wore at a photo shoot and thinking of being a man`s wife. Truth to tell, I admit being a sissy and I love being a girl and I want so much to become a man`s wife and be all the sissy faggot he wants me to be. I so enjoyed wearing this wedding gown, I felt like I wanted to kiss the photographer taking this picture. I keep my legs shaved and I can amply fill a bra. I always wear panties and pantyhose. I enjoy wearing nail polish and using perfume. People who know me have no idea I am not only a sissy who adores men but that, as a faggot, I like pleasing them and letting them know how masculine they are.  But now with this picture, people will know I really am a sissy faggot and want someday to be a bride and become a man`s wife. I am afraid of being recognized by people who know me but that`s the price I have to pay in admitting I am a sissy faggot who loves men.

 




1 comment: