Saturday, December 5, 2015

JEFFREY ROSSMAN from CONNECTICUT being exposed as a panty wearing sissy faggot

Please expose and reblog where I cannot delete this picture if I should fear being recognized

This sissy faggot in a bra and panty is Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut and he is asking to be exposed so people who know him will learn he shaves his legs, wears panties and bras, prefers men, and that he is, in fact, a sissy faggot.

I am Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut and I am being made to admit I am a sissy faggot and that my online IDs include sissyleah43 and sissyleahrossman.  I like to shave my legs, wear panties and bras, pantyhose, and high heels and that I am very much attracted to men. I have a website, http://itsmyurls.com/sissyleahrossman where people can access pictures of me which show how much a sissy faggot I really am. What scares me in doing this is that people who know me in the real world have no idea of the real me, much less that I enjoy being with men when they have large erections and that I enjoy having a man`s cock in my mouth....and even elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment