Monday, December 21, 2015

JEFFREY ROSSMAN from CONNECTICUT wants to be exposed as a sissy faggot


Please expose this picture of the sissy, Jeffrey Rossman, so he can`t avoid being recognized by people who may know him

I am Jeffrey Rossman and I am a sissy faggot from Connecticut. My online IDs include sissyleah43 and sissyleahrossman. People who know me, such as my family and friends, have no idea what I really am, much less that I really do love boys and that I have been intimate with them, letting them know they are really men. Nothing excites me more than seeing a man naked with an erect penis pointed in my direction, as he knows I will either have my mouth around his manhood or have him deep inside me as I feel him thrusting his hard cock before he rears back and cums and I feel his warmth dripping down my legs. I am nervous admitting all this as people who know me have no idea I am not the man they think I am but a sissy faggot who loves nothing more than being a girl, wearing perfume and nail polish, dressing in feminine clothing and being with strong, good looking guys. I need to be exposed so I can face the shame and humiliation of my family and friends finding out the truth about me. Feel free to out me wherever you wish.





No comments:

Post a Comment