Tuesday, August 14, 2018

JEFFREY ROSSMAN FROM CONNECTICUT, A SISSY FAGGOT, EXPOSING HIS DEVELOPED BREASTS


Jeffrey Rossman`s breasts 38C bra

I have always had fatty layers under my breasts but I have been taking phytoestrogen supplements and using progesterone cream at night on my chest and now I have noticeable formed tissue on top of my fatty layers giving me a noticeable shape to my breasts. I`m a bit embarrassed if I have to go without a shirt or sweatshirt because my breasts look more feminine and I`m sure people can tell I`m wearing a bra. No one knows I`m really a sissy faggot.

The second picture shows how developed my breasts have become. Sometimes I have to tape my breasts when I am out in public so they are not so noticeable. Even so, if I`m wearing something bulky, I`m sure people can tell I`m wearing a bra by looking behind me and seeing my bra straps. Here, I am wearing a black bra and matching black lace panty. I like it when boys suck and caress my breasts.

The third picture shows what my breasts look like when my bra comes off. I have large nipples which are very sensitive when being kissed or touched. And boys tell me they like feeling them.

This faggot`s real name is Jeffrey Rossman and he lives in Connecticut. He is known online as sissyleah43 or as sissyleahrossman. He is being exposed wearing a bra and panty so people who may know in the real world will see what he has been hiding. And he is also being exposed as he really looks without any makeup or wig so that he can be easily recognized and identified as a gay sissy. Not only does Jeffrey shave his legs and have well developed breasts, but he chats online with boys and has even met some boys with whom he has proven what a faggot he really is. Now everyone can see Jeffrey, the sissy faggot. Feel free to repost and reblog so Jeffrey won`t be able to escape being recognized as a homosexual sissy in love with boys. And the above pics really are Jeffrey`s breasts that he has developed over time.






No comments:

Post a Comment