Thursday, August 30, 2018

ON BEING DISCOVERED JEFFREY ROSSMAN FROM CONNECTICUT IS A CROSSDRESSING SISSY FAGGOT



This woman just discovered that Jeffrey Rossman, whom she knows lives in Connecticut, is really a sissy queer who wears makeup, shaves his legs, dresses in panties, bras, pantyhose, skirts and heels and prefers the company of boys. Now she is wondering how soon she should spread the word and out him to those who know him but never knew he is a sissy faggot who loves to suck the hard cocks of naked boys.

This picture shows Jeffrey Rossman from Connecticut admitting he is a sissy faggot. He appears without makeup or wig or in women`s clothing to make recognizing him easier for those who know him in the real world but never knew he is really a sissy who loves boys and who always dresses as a girl. He needs to be exposed all over so he cannot deny or escape admitting what he really is, a cock loving sissy faggot.

And this is the same JEFFREY ROSSMAN from CONNECTICUT in full makeup and wig, bra, blouse, panty, pantyhose, skirt and high heels shown coming out so people who may know him in the real world will see him for what he really is, a panty wearing sissy faggot who shaves his legs, does his nails, and loves being with boys.


My real name is JEFFREY ROSSMAN and I am admitting I am a sissy faggot who lives in CONNECTICUT and that I love boys. Men and women who know me in the real world have no idea what I really am. They don`t know I shave my legs, have developed my breasts such that I can wear a bra without inserts and that I have a noticeable cleavage. I no longer even have body hair. I am nervous about posting my website where people who might know me will find this information about me and see how much a sissy faggot I really am but I realize that as a sissy faggot, I have to be honest with myself even if it has costs should I be recognized by people who know me. My sissy profiles are at https://itsmyurls.com/sissyleahrossman. I now always wear panties and keep my legs shaved. I have been discreet when I meet boys but I must admit getting undressed in front of a boy and seeing him get hard as he sees me in my bra and panty is very exciting to me. Because I know I am going to prove to him what a faggot I really am. Please expose me so I can face the consequences of being discovered.




No comments:

Post a Comment